A is for ABLE
It is important for everyone to save for the future and people with disabilities are no exception.
While there are eligibility requirements and restrictions on the account, the ABLE account offers a tax-advantaged way to save money without impacting eligibility for means tested government benefits (e.g. SSI, Medicaid).
The ABLE Account and Special Needs Planning E-Book contains:
ABLE Account FACT SHEET
- An ABLE Account, a Special Needs Trust (SNT) or Both?
- Retirement Accounts, Special Needs Trusts and the ABLE Account
- ABLE Account Investment Choices
- Case Studies Utilizing the ABLE:
- Protecting Social Security Eligibility
- ABLE to Save and Have Control of Your Own Money
- Representative Payees Managing Income and Social Security Benefits
- Grandparents Gifting to an ABLE
- ABLE and Wages, 529 Fund Rollovers & Saver's Credit
- Financial Aid Facts for Families of People with Disabilities
- Frequently Used Acronyms relating to Disabilities
Please fill in the form to download your copy.