Questions To Ask Yourself If You Think You're All Set!
1. What is my vision of the legacy which I wish to leave my child (or other family member) with special needs?
2. Have I established proper Wills & Trusts that transform my clear vision into an absolute future reality?
4. Will this Letter of Intent be passed to others who may eventually care for my child, should s/he out-live my second caregiver?
5. Is the Trust endowed with enough money to assure that distributions will not consume their principal throughout the beneficiary's lifetime?
6. Have I insured that caregiving survivors are financially protected from the future expenses in the care of my loved one with special needs?